Queen Annes Revenge

Master Sully

Just got back from a trip to Charleston, SC where I dicovered, hands down, the greatest pirate themed restaruant ever. It's located on Daniel's Island, about 7 miles from dowtown Charleston. It has well over 100 arifacts displayed from bow to stern, and they're REAL!!!! They represent the Golden Age of Piracy, late 1600's to the early 1700's. the food's great, but I was more interested in checking out the decor.You can check their website out at www.qarevenge.com for a tour of their establishment. This pirate gives them an enthusiastic two cutlasses up!

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Nice pick Master Studley! Love the vitual tour. I'd make the trip just to hang there for the day.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

You're welcome there Scuppers!

Does anyone know of other resturaunts like this?

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Wow!! That's fantastic... looks like I'll be droppin' a few pices o' eight after th' holidays for a trip to the Carolina coast!

In Naperville, IL, there is a restaurant called th Key Wester, filled with pirate memorabilia, like the Queen Anne's Revenge... it is more of a celebration of the Caribbean as a whole, with quite a few pirate relics displayed. I'll see if I can find a website, and I'll post it.

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Here ya go... the pictures just don't do it justice, but ye can get a general idea!

Key Wester

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I wish I woulda known about it when I lived down there!

It looks awesome. When we went down Chahston way, we either ate in North Charleston, like The Noisy Oyster, The Market, like at The Oyster Factory (same owners as the Noisy Oyster - no shock) or Isle of Palms where my fav was The One Eyed Parrot (upstairs for dinner) and the Banana Cabana (downstairs for lunch) :blink:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>