How's this for a bottle project?

Rumba Rue

That's really a cute idea and especially a good gift idea. I saw on a website for pirate themed items, Pirate Hot Sauce. I was thinking about making my own label on Powerpoint and replacing the Hot Sauce label in the fridge.....

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

That's really a cute idea and especially a good gift idea. I saw on a website for pirate themed items, Pirate Hot Sauce. I was thinking about making my own label on Powerpoint and replacing the Hot Sauce label in the fridge.....

I made labels for my wife's hot sauce on Power Point......A light coat of mod podge after the label is glued on will keep the ink on the label from running.

• 2 weeks later...

You know that just gave me another idea. I just bought a couple of Grolsch beers, the ones with the porcelain tops. That would be cool to remove the label and then make it either some Pirate rum, Pirate olive oil, or Pirate hot sauce...hmmmmmmmm. Oh yes mod podge...I made a tea tray with Vintage rose scrap papper and covered it with that.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg