The Captain's Mess

Misson

"If it's the captain's mess, let him clean it up!"

For some reason, I signed up to this free magazine through Amazon.com called Domino that has all kinds of home deco stuff when I was thinking about my House Art Project. It's pretty typical for the most part, except some of the stuff is actually affordable (Compared to most home deco mags, this is saying something. Who, exactly, pays $10,000 for a wooden living room chair? And, more importantly, why? But I digress...)

Domino has paid several returns to me throughout my tenure as a subscriber (including giving me a wicked cool idea for a haunted house room) and here is a link to another one, culled from the adverts:

ZGallerie Home Furnishing Pirate Housewares

They have all kinds of cool skull and bones stuff like plates, place settings, jewelry, a wooden skull clock and, my personal favorite, a skull and bones cocktail shaker with two tumblers. Some of it looks a little too bling for me, but a lot of it is pretty cool. (See, Lily, I knew there was a market. :ph34r: )

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

"...you didn't notice it being slipped onto your plate, I believe..."

-Aedon

Me mum named me Aedon.

Me mates call me Lucky.

Me enemies call me a bastard.

And anyone in a position of authority calls me

"that lucky bastard Aedon."

"....But I didn't eat the salmon mousse........"

I had the Alaskan Moose, but it was too rare. In fact it kicked me and ran out of the room after I bit it.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

• 1 month later...
I already have the skull clock - it looks pretty good.

187526595.jpg

Okay this is a bit late posting to this thread but that skull clock is nice, now Mission being the doctor, might be nice to have one, keeping the clock concealed until we need it to find out we are late for another weapons meeting down at PiP.... :lol::lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Hmm well Red Handed Jill sent me the little rhinestone skull and xbones pin..I wear it on my work ID...let people wonder.... :blink:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Oh and Amazon has a healthy amount of Pirates kids dishes and decor and costunes..mmhmm there's daddy's little girl with a cutlass...why does that seem familiar? :blink:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_ba/103-2...keywords=pirate

They got a few things for grownups too

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1?ie=UTF...3Apirate&page=1

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

B)

I'd LOVE to have a knife set in a nice wooden block sittin' upon m' counter with something above it or below it (or both) sayin':

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES!

B)

~Lady B

:angry:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!