Where does a limey sling a hammock around ere?

Wayland

Well I've just gone on account and I'm hoping to find a crew around British waters to serve with.

Been knocking around living history for a couple of decades but this is the closest thing to modern I've done so far.

Got lots of dumb questions to ask so if I annoy you I guess it'll be the black spot or flying lead'll be my prize.

Welcome to th' Pub, Wayland!

Oooo, creepy. Wayland is the name of m' hometown. :ph34r:

Anyway... again, glad ye made way t' th' Pub.

An' I'm sure ye'll find a crew over there 'cross th' Pond. Alas, ye be far from this Lady an' her crew... but I'd consider it a grand honor t' know ye, Wayland.

:::removing large hat & elegantly bows:::

Hows 'bout treatin' this Lady to a fine glass o' sweet red wine, hmm? :ph34r:

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Arrr.. I'm not sure my Royal promissory notes are acceptable over in the colonies these days so I might have to filch a firkin o' rum for thee all.

I've exchanged a few words with that Foxy fellow an' I'm sure we'll meet someday, but it seems for some odd reason that most o' the British tars have anchored South o' my position by some hundred leagues or more.

I'm thinkin' I might 'ave t' organize a press gang to raise a crew in these 'ere parts. pirates.gif

I used to know a mate named Waylan, although that's not your name. He was good fun, if a little bit tipsy at all hours. Speaking of tipsy, did I hear you say you were buying?

-Aedon

Me mum named me Aedon.

Me mates call me Lucky.

Me enemies call me a bastard.

And anyone in a position of authority calls me

"that lucky bastard Aedon."