Jack Tar Superior rum

max_bodycount

I am hoping that a generous pirate on this forum will offer a hand to a marooned buccaneer.

I am trying to find an online retailer or good soul that can obtain and ship a bottle of Jack Tar Superior rum to Texas. The manufacturer has confirmed that they do not have and have no plans to obtain a distributor in the Lone Star state.

Of course, I am willing to provide plunder by Paypal (or whatever means needed) to secure a bottle and well-packed shipping.

The object of my (binging) desire:

jacktar.jpg

Any assistance this new pub-poster can get will be IMMENSELY appreciated. ;)

Try contacting the importer:

US importer for this spirit:

Berniko, LLC.

3282 N. 29th Ct.

Hollywood FL 33020

Ph. (954) 925-5455

Fax (954)925-5499

www.berniko.com

a.beraha@berniko.com

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

• 2 weeks later...

Alas, Greydog, they were the first people I contacted. In this internet age I typically go straight to the source before verifying local availability.

Berniko informed me that they had to Texas distribution at that time or for the forseeable future.

:blink:

Therefore I have reached out to the Pyracy community to see if a fellow buccaneer has it available at a nearby store and I would happily pay for the rum, packaging and shipping costs.

Not that I have not had good experience with Sailor Jerry rum, but am trying to sample many different rums to find "my brand."

Contact the Rum Shop

http://www.rumshop.net/

or

Rum Runner Press, Inc,

107 Rock Chalk Ct,

Round Rock, TX 78664 - USA

Tel: 1-512-554-7095

Fax: 1-512-671-6753

E-mail info@rumshop.net

Ask if they will order from an out of state distributor and then mail it to you. Of course, they might require you to order a case or more before they'd consider it.

They mail all kinds of amazing "fruit jucies" out of that shop!

Yar, they be pirates or at least smugglers they be.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!