(wo)Man overboard!

toxicadia

Ahoy there :).

Just popping in quickly to say hello, and to introduce myself.

The name, for now, is Toxicadia. I live in New Zealand, and am a very big fan of real Pirates, Anne Bonny being my most admired one. I started off with Blackbeard, but something about Anne just captures me!

Anyway, this looks like a great site, thanks for letting me in.

Drink up me hartys, yo ho :)

annebonny2tz2.jpg

Welcome to the Pub! And if ye be interested in Real Pyrates then ye might like checking out the threads in Captain Twill. B)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ye've found no better place, Toxicadia, on the world wide web. Th' Pub be th' best place by far.

Grand t' have ye here. Easy enough t' tell yo'r passion for pirates in yo'r words. Huzzah t' ye, lass!

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Good Morning, Toxicadia, and Welcome!

If you don't mind my inquiring, where in New Zealand? My husband and I absolutely love it there, and are hoping to return someday soon. Though, truth be told, your roads are the most twisty we have seen in the world! Absolutely horrific if you are in a hurry.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!