My...Feet!

William Brand

Well, we discussed a "My...Feet!" shirt, so here it is. How much interest do we have? I need an estimate before I even consider an order. Since it will likely be a short run, I'll charge $20, which includes shipping. White imprint on black, 100% cotton t-shirts.

Front...

MyFeetPocket.jpg

Back...

MyFeetBack.jpg

Please make checks payable to:

William Pace

143 South 400 West

Logan, Utah 84321

I'll wait until I have all the checks before screening, just in case a few people want to jump on the bandwagon. Speaking of band wagons...that might have saved my feet.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Thank you Cheeky.... if you buy mine, I'll buy two for the snotties, one each

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

You know, the Mercury doesn't have a flag that I know of...

My_Feet_Flag.JPG

:lol:

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

You know, the Mercury doesn't have a flag that I know of...

My_Feet_Flag.JPG

B)

I'm working on the Mercury flag, but that can be the club pin.

Ah...you'll probably do something serious. I think the feet would really explain everything. ;)

Or this:

samsunk.jpg

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

A fleeing redhead? What are you implying...

B);)

Actually, he's standing there frozen because that whole section of the deck blew off the sinking ship in the background when Bugs threw a match into the powder room.

"I'm Pirate Sam.

The meanest blood thirstiest

Doggone worstiest

Shoot 'em up firstiest

Pirate to ever sail the Spanish Main."

Dammit all, William, but if you aren't the best damn graphics man I know of! Put me down for two, size large.

If you make that the official Mercury club pin, I'll have Maddogge kiss you.

Wait, that came out wrong. I really like the idea of a pin, or maybe a hat button.

Edit: Add a medium for my wife. No, she didn't attend, but she allowed me to go and that's good enough, I should think.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...