The Pyrate's Who's Who

Misson

Among others who were not in previous photos...

114DSCF98641.jpg

Yours truly on the right, a slight bit irritated at the idea of hanging at the end of a rope.....also doing my best Capt Sterling 'hair sweeping across the face' impression....

IMG_5529.JPG

Sheila on the right (with the now famous Charlie)

IMG_5684.JPG

On the right is Hurricane, next to him is Master Studley, and next to him Capt Morgan on the pub (Touche' by Pyrate name).

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

114DSCF98641.jpg

Yours truly on the right, a slight bit irritated at the idea of hanging at the end of a rope.....also doing my best Capt Sterling 'hair sweeping across the face' impression....

No, no, no... now in order to do that correctly, you must pull the hair out of your mouth with great difficulty after it blows there and mutter "Damnation! Bloody wig!! :lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Thanks, Diosa!

I added those photos to the second post I put near the top with numbers in it. (I keep trying to copy a smaller version of that first bunch of pics, but my website doesn't want to update the stupid thing!)

I think I found a good picture of Master Studley in the Callahan's magnificent photos last night, but I wanted to see if I could find pics of the rest of your crew before going ahead. Since I didn't use it:

http://www.callahandigitalart.com/photocar...viewImage=14275

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Thanks, Diosa!

I added those photos to the second post I put near the top with numbers in it. (I keep trying to copy a smaller version of that first bunch of pics, but my website doesn't want to update the stupid thing!)

I think I found a good picture of Master Studley in the Callahan's magnificent photos last night, but I wanted to see if I could find pics of the rest of your crew before going ahead. Since I didn't use it:

http://www.callahandigitalart.com/photocar...viewImage=14275

That is a great pic of Master Studley! As for the 4 boys in my pics.... the one you are missing is Bootleg, from our Pyrates of the Coast Crewe/ Port Royal area....He is not on pyracy....

Also in the final photo...you snagged the wrong chic.... Sheila was on the right side of the picture... You posted Charlie and Charlie's mom.... :ph34r:

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

114DSCF98641.jpg

No, no, no... now in order to do that correctly, you must pull the hair out of your mouth with great difficulty after it blows there and mutter "Damnation! Bloody wig!! :ph34r:

I am sure I would have done that, but since my shackles were attached to Anne's shackles and she was already pulling me far to her side, the pulling the hair out of the mouth just wasn't working. I'll do better next time....

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Also in the final photo...you snagged the wrong chic.... Sheila was on the right side of the picture... You posted Charlie and Charlie's mom....  :ph34r:

Oops! On the righhhhhhht. (And you folks wonder why I can't button my waistcoat properly?) Fixed. Alas, to make it fit the format I had, Charlie got axed.

Sorry, Charlie.

(I had to write that. Had to.) :ph34r:

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

114DSCF98641.jpg

No, no, no... now in order to do that correctly, you must pull the hair out of your mouth with great difficulty after it blows there and mutter "Damnation! Bloody wig!! :ph34r:

I am sure I would have done that, but since my shackles were attached to Anne's shackles and she was already pulling me far to her side, the pulling the hair out of the mouth just wasn't working. I'll do better next time....

No excuses... and remember... practice makes perfect... I have "eaten" a lot of wig... :ph34r::ph34r:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

IMG_0138.jpg

Although we be lackin' proper names- those that met us I am on the left (Shana) and my partner Justin is my companion, both feeling no pain. Thanks Capitan Jim for the picture, it was one of 2 from the whole trip we have together

"It is more like I am transitioning from a pirate hobby to the pirate lifestyle"- me

pub_footer.jpg

Put 'em in the lists, says I! And, since they were lurkers belofore the event, does that make them numbers 41 and 42? Damn fine improvement over last year.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Sorry it took so long! I don't have reliable service at home and I got busy at work today. That work stuff.... The 3rd post has been edited, sir, yes sir!

Plus I knew there were a few others I had missed. Spike is not a poster as far as I know, but everyone should know who he is. :D

Numbers 11 & 12 are Gareth and Elizabeth. They came all the way from England (Wales to be exact). These are the good folks who provided us with the huge King's Colours that flew over the fort before that (ahem) fateful day when the English lost the place. They commissioned a flag company in the U.K. to construct that ensign special for our event and then donated the ensign to the fort.

Hairbonesig.jpg

-------

Fort Taylor Pyrate Fest MySpace Page

Master Hairbone's MySpace Page

-------

There is no more equitable judge than a cannon

Hey, that finished the first photo! :D

Well...except for vendors Tom and Barbara. We're not sure of their names.

Any other bingos? Any other bingos? Any other bingos?

Yes, that's Tom and Barbara. Although, they were not vendors. They were demonstrators set up along Vendor Row. Tom is better known as "Crudbeard." They also are the keepers of Oreo, the bad bird that bites, swears and steals.

Hairbonesig.jpg

-------

Fort Taylor Pyrate Fest MySpace Page

Master Hairbone's MySpace Page

-------

There is no more equitable judge than a cannon

It's so iconic! I had to include it.

• 4 weeks later...

The sword should bobble up and down! Kinda' like the old Disney POTC Zap! Action models! :o