WHAT?!?!?!?

How'd that happen?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

I should be back on in a bit. Thanks again Syren for the gun and I'll be joining yer crew as soon as I can figure it out. Now I just need to find me some pants...

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

I moved into a plantation!! I have me eye set on that Caribbean Chain. That costs big bucks though Lots of Muggings to get that one fer sure Got me eye set on that Big ship too, but only have a schooner right now. I will be looking to join the crew a in a couple days. I am on "detention" Since I left IMT and can't Join Siren's crew till my time is up. Lilly, Hope you have a nice stay in the big house :ph34r:

Shipwreckshouse.jpg

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

Well, I joined a couple days ago. Had t' get meself established a bit first before going public, et al. 99717, Coastie04

Just got me a room at the inn. Also, as a hint to any possible newcomers, try getting a house somewhere, anywhere as soon as possible. The first one I purchased was a palm frond hut, and the increased 'awake' allowed me to sometimes triple the training for each training point (at least I think it was the extra 'awake')

Coastie :ph34r:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

Coastie Im going to add you..And If yer looking fer a crew..We are trying to get all the Pub members under one...If possible...

Im Two moves away from that Carribean Chain...

Lily..Ye stole a pig and were caught..Ye have to be careful with the sows they can be such squealers! :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

:ph34r: Iron Jon is moving up the ranks quickly..He'll be our heavy hitter soon..huzzah!

he's definitely pounding them isn't he. he should be your number two guy. I haven't had much luck in the way of attacks, so right now I am mostly sticking with the muggings, as They don't put me in the hospital. l still have my eye on that Caribbean Chain, though right now I only have the dough for a small castle, but I am not ready to move cause I don't want to lose all my awake points. Hopefully soon I will be able to help out :ph34r:

Shipwreck

bnnr2.jpg

I haven't done much attacking yet but I'm getting good at muggings. I've upgraded my house to a small flat (forgot about the awake thing and still trying to recover) and got a better job.

My personal war. The other day this person "Unfound" from TSP, attacked me 3 times while I was in port. Why a level 200 and something would bother with such a low level as myself and not carrying any money would bother is beyond me but I was in their port and I didn't have an ass in my signature. So I waited till they got offline and mug her 3 times. once for each attack. I think I made out good in the deal. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Thank you Syren for the support.

You go Iron Jon :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Muggings are all I can do right now. I sold all my equipment and my ship to get a better interest rate, thanks to Iron Jon. Hopefully I will reach that interest cap in a couple of days, and start buying my goodies back. Ina Castle for now, but hope be making that move to the grotto soon.

Shipwreck

bnnr2.jpg

my account was hijacked..apparently the bloody blighter has been sitting on my account for over a month and has just sent me a message letting me know. I have changed my password...and Lily has contacted admin on my behalf.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Well... will we have this person's ID?

SO they might be dealt with in a democratic way... :blink:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org