California proposing to ban battle reenactments

Graydog

Fn ridiculous...friggin government is trying to really going over board here....aren't there terrorist's that they should be more worried about bringing in dirty bombs etc. This is silliness, what event even has gone wrong...there are more disasters at Air shows...fer gripe's sake. I chaulk this up with the helmet law, the seat belt law..and for gripe's sake...they want to watch our salt and sugar...what happened to government by the people FOR the people? Our rights and happiness and freedoms are slowly being disolved. Wondering when they will ban Halloween?

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Wondering when they will ban Halloween?

Halloween is already banned in our local school district because it’s offensive to some religious groups. (If candy to children challenges your religion, ya’ll got a bigger problem than Halloween.)

That's exactly why, like in this current reenactment ban proposal, that people have to stand up and be counted. All you have to do to lose the things you love is nothing.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

State Parks lowers their colors!

The State just announced that it will delay adopting these standards, because it is now going to revise the rules, and will have the entire issue considered in open hearings before a final policy is adopted. Yarr, all them thar things they should have done to begin with! They were a might distressed with the phone calls and letters from the public and having to deal with inquiries from the State Assembly. Makes ye feel good when the system works.

The war isn't over, but we certainly won the first battle, and the future can be bright if we stick to our guns.

-Greydog

;)

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!