New ClipClocks for the Holidays

The Time Keeper

Greetings All,

I hope this little posting finds you all happy and healthy. I just want to give you the chance to see the newest items on my website.

Clipclocks - Hidden Watch Jewelry at www.clipclocks.com

I have some new Wiccan themed pieces and One of a Kind items as well as Pirate clocks. There are even Medeival, Victorian, Celtic, Whimsical/Fantasy and MORE! This is the time to order, before all the Holiday rush!

As you know Shipping is free.

Thank you for taking moment to view my site!

Deanna

(The Time Keeper)

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!

This is the closest thing I have so far!

Medieval%20Sealion.JPG

It's my Medieval Sealion - maybe it's a Seal on Steriods! :P

Deanna

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

No one has seals ...I am more surprised IF I see them.

I am kicking myself for missing one that Iron Bess pointed out to me. It was a pendant, lovely, a womans face and seals around her in an ivory polymer ...only $20.00 bucks but I was broke. Oh well ...maybe another some time.

Hi Silkie....... I've been thinking about your inability to find Seal items. So I got my fingers busy today and I designed an original Seal Clipclock.

It is made from low fire molding clay. I have fired it and painted it and now that it's done - I wouldn't mind keeping it! So if you aren't interested in this, no worries!

If you would like this one of a kind in the entire world Seal Clipclock, let me know. Its diameter is approximately 2". The cost would be $37 with free 1st class shipping. The real thing looks better than the photo.

Thanks for inspiring me today, I had fun!

Deanna

Silkie.JPG

Funny...I was just thinking where has the Timekeeper and Clip Clocks gone a few days ago..

Heh..

These are awesome.

I want like elevendymillion of em...

makin out my holiday wish list ....

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I'm still here! I had been taking care of my Father for the past 2 years and the past year has been full time. He went to be with my Mom on Sept. 10th. We had his Memorial on 10/21 and between 400-500 people came. People came from Mass., Pa., Canada, Conn and Vt. It was joyfully overwhelming. My Dad was a well-known Bluegrass Musician/Entertainer here in the Northeast. He has been dedicated to music for over 55 years. Always ready with a joke, song or story. There is a big void everyday life now, I am a peaceful sad. He was ready to go and he and I had said everything we could to each other and he so missed my Mother. It's been a very tough 8 years, I cared for each of my Grandmother, Mother and Father and now they are all together watching over me!

My Dad was so proud of my clocks. I know now that I have time to put into my business, he will be helping me from above!

Hope you are well.

Deanna

Wow, these are totally awesome and beautiful. I would love to buy a few for Holiday gifts and of course a few for me self too.

You are a fantastic artist.

And I am sure that your family in the Summerland are watching over you with beeming smiles upon their faces. I am sorry though of your loss and my prayers and thoughts are with you. Hugs to you Time Keeper, dear.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.