For Sale: Various Pirate Video Games

Island Cutter

'oy Mates,

I'm cleaning out me hold, so to speak, and I have come across several PC video games that I had neatly packed away in their original boxes. All have been played and enjoyed, but I just don't have the time or space for them any longer.

Maybe you know someone who desrves a special gift that will help pass the time during these coming Winter months. Maybe you will treat yourself to some piracy on the virtual High Seas.

I am asking just USD $10.00 plus shipping for each game. Most are for Windows 98 and earlier. I am not sure how that will work out on XP ('cause I have been too busy/lazy to try it out.)

I will gladly answer any questions about each game and they are available on a first come, first served basis. If a game sells, I will post that information here as an update.

The available titles and software companies are as follows:

RED JACK - Revenge of the Brethren - thq.com

SEA DOGS - - - Blizzard

Age of Sail - 1775 to 1820 - Talon Software

Age of Sail II *- Privateer's Bounty - Global Star

Tides of War - - - GT Software

Corsairs - - - Microids

High Seas Trader** - - - Impressions

*- AoS II has a damaged, but serviceable box

** - High Seas Trader does not have a box, but I have all of the documentation.

And while I'm on the subject...

To those of you in the NY Metro area, I will be having an "Open Shop" at various times through out November and December. My workshop is Located in Suffern, NY and is in easy distance of NY, NJ, CT, PA and Western MA.

I have LOTS of cool things that I no longer have use for, or places in which to store them. Lots of bits and pieces of sailboat hardware, LOTS and LOTS of other PC computer software, hardware and spare parts, and all of it going at a bargain. I have TONS of books on Boat Building, Woodworking, Home Building and general "How To's "

I thought that I would give my Pyracy Brethren & Sistren the first crack at it.

As always, there are a number of gift items that I make, and custom carved works available for the Bucaneer or Wench on your Chrystmas Lyst.

Contact me if you are interested in any of this offering.

"No Profit Grows Where is No Pleasure Taken."