Coolest pirate rings ever!

Pirate Petee

Note to Secret Santa: I'll take the Jaeger pendant with skull and antlers, or the skull charm bracelet. :o

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Wow, what a great site!

Actually, my favorite is this one:

Friendship Ring or is that a Fiendship Ring?

A ring of friendship that is based on death, is both funny, and eerie. One change I'd make though is to remove the cross bones under the skull as they obscure the heart.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

$28000.00 @*)))!? Kidding me right?

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

$28000.00  @*)))!? Kidding me right?

I think that's $280.00 sweetie..... (unless youwere looking at it in Platinum...)

Have a drink.

Calm your nerve. :o

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

$28000.00   @*)))!? Kidding me right?

I think that's $280.00 sweetie..... (unless youwere looking at it in Platinum...)

Have a drink.

Calm your nerve. :o

Actually a drink is in order, for the SILVER (!) version of the Janus ring costs $3,500.

I can't seem to find on the page what kind of stone is in that mounting.

Yup, the platinum version of the same ring is a whopping $28K. Look at the bright side, it's only $56K for two.

Yar, that thar be some booty!

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

I think I'll be looking for the "Booty 4 Less" store. :o

LMAO :o

Beautiful rings... but incredibly pricy! Ouch, WAY too much.

I wish I could say over priced.. but they probrably are not. Appears it's more the craftsmanship plus the ruby as well as the Platnum.

Aye, that Janus is lovely. Would make a grand Engagement or Wedding Ring for a Piratess.

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

um.....

guys....

Those are all 3d renderings on a computer...... I didnt see even one item that was actual made in metal on the site, did I miss a section?

in the tech industry thats called vaporware....

Not saying they can't MAKE them, just saying those pretty pics your looking at arent real objects you can touch. I have no idea if these guys are for real or not, but I'd want to see product , not pretty computer generated pictures....

Am I wrong? I might be, just maybe....

n the tech industry thats called vaporware..

Or a conceptual ideas.....

Not saying that your arguement is wrong..... but the "what we can make" is also valad.........

I make "Animal Mascots".... so we draw out a "rendering" of what the finished costume will look like..... hey... it's the way it works....... so maybe they are doing the same......

I don't know......

um.....

guys....

Those are all 3d renderings on a computer......

Am I wrong? I might be, just maybe....

I don't know...the rings seem to have reflections in the smooth parts, like the tops of the skulls. And the reflections are different, one seems to be a man's arm (the Adflo ring quarter view) and the Claddagh on the home page has a different reflection that the one on the Claddagh page. Seems a lot of work to change the reflections between pages.

The color renderings are computer generated, though. Gold rings are exactly the same and the silver/platinum rings.

Still, there is an enormous ammount of detail in these. Details of the teeth are incredible. Would the delivered product be the same? Tell you what, you front me several grand to buy a sample and I'll report back...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...