Prayers for those in So Cal.

I looked, but didn't see another posting such as this. A good friend of mine and my gun master is battling the fires, trying to save his home and equipment. His area was one of the first evacuated, but he went back to try and save his home. We haven't heard from him in over 24 hours.

Please pray to whomever or whatever you believe that the winds and weather change. This fire is devasting the west coast pirate community. Your positive energy is greatly appreciated.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Call him..If ya get a ring tone..then the house is still most likely intact.

So far it is estimated that 1200 homes have been lost. Most in out laying areas. I live in the inner city of San Diego... Just Smokey air here..Most employers have let folks off for the day to keep the roads clear for emergency viehecles... The turning point for the better draws near as the winds die down and the Santa Anna stops with a reverse of wind to west to east instead of off the deserts... We hope for this reversal of wind condidtions by night fall.

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Prayers and a candle in process..hope everyones ok

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...