Pantless Pogue, no more

Captain Pogue

I finally got my new pants and they fit like a dream. Feel comfy too. They were made with the hemp linen from RH. I'll be getting some pics of the whole getup on here after this weekend.

1635032684_3e5e3a5b55.jpg

Oh, yeah I finished my scabbard too. I wanted it to be PC with it but with a flare. Not sure how well I pulled it off.

1635040674_f8fce9cc99.jpg

Newly panted Pogue ;)

Conceptual Simplicity, Structural Complexity, Achieves a Greater State of humanity.

Thanks. I had a seamstress do the pants. I can do the leather items, just not the clothes... I had some mail order pants, but they just don't fit like custom pants. I'm very happy with them.

Love your office, putting the fun back in funeral.

Conceptual Simplicity, Structural Complexity, Achieves a Greater State of humanity.

Thanks all. I'm really happy with how they turned out. They are based off of a pair of breeches I bought from C & D Jarnagin Company. The hard part was getting the breeches to fit better than my first pair. I could have stuffed a basketball down the front of the original pair. A guy likes some room and all but that was too much. The buttons are pretty cool too, see link below. I'm sure the they wouldn't pass the Pirate Inspectors, but I think they are pretty cool. Kudos to my seamstress.

Cute as a button - Double Eagle