my garp as of now

MrSnailGrave

Well done!

I like the way everything has come together ~ nice choices! The only comments I would make are:

Why does your hat sparkle? Perhaps it is a trick of the light?

and, For some reason (perhaps it is the shine), your shoes still look like dress shoes. Perhaps a deglaze on the leather?

Good Job!

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

100_0384.jpg

You remind me of a young Charles Manson with that wonderful gleem in yer Eye there! When you sew, by chance to you whisper under yer breath, "It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again" :unsure:

"Without caffine, I'd have no personality at all"

You remind me of a young Charles Manson with that wonderful gleem in yer Eye there! When you sew, by chance to you whisper under yer breath, "It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again" :unsure:

Ha! I wouldn't have seen it if you didn't mention it but now I can't help it. Not a bad gleem in the eye for a bloodthirsty pirate though! Great kit there, I'm envious. I like the bag there. Was that a project or something bought? You just need to get a little wear into those slops to knock out the bright bright white. What material is your vest there. Wool?

Ropework_Header.jpg