DEALTIME! Shirt-Buckles-Hat

I have put together a package deal, for anyone interested, as I am trying to drum up some cash for another "piratey" project...

So, I am putting together a one-of set for anyone interested. A set of Buckles + Monmouth Cap + Pirate T-shirt all for $80 shipped. See details below.

A pair of GAoP shoe buckles (your choice silver or brass)

gofsb-2.jpg

A Monmouth Cap (*see note at bottom)

gof-monmouth-Brn.jpg

And lastly a Pirate Brethren T-Shirt (New unworn, size Large)

brethrent1front.jpgbrethrent1back.jpg

I had these made up a while back, and this is the last one.

All for $80 SHIPPED! ** (see note)

AS with all my other deals, this is first come, first served so send me an e-mail or a pm.

If you have been thinking about getting buckles or caps, now maybe the best time!

*Monmouth Caps-

I only have a few left, so you are limited to color and size. I have Blue (2-XLs and 1 Large) In Red I have 1 md/lg... that is it between medium and large )

**If you live outside of the contenental US, I will find out what the exact shipping charges are and we can split them. So, if you are in Austrailia, it will be about another $5 or so.

Thanks again

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!