Middlefaire 2007

Blackbead

Come to Hillsboro, Texas the first two weekends in October and head west on Highway 171. Five miles outside of town, you'll come to Middlefaire where you can stroll the village streets (make sure you wander down Rumpot Alley and come see ol' Blackbead!) and enjoy a wonderful Renaissance weekend! This neat little faire (voted #2 in "The Best New Renaissance Festival" category of the Podcast Renaissance Festival Awards) is more than ready for its second year. There are more than a dozen permanent structures in place and enough enterainment, vendors and food to keep you busy all weekend long! Come out and see me pirate fort complete with two full-size replicas of six pounder naval gun carriages! You can go to TRF on the third weekend when it's their Pirate Invasion! EVERY weekend is a pirate invasion at Middlefaire!! See you in the Middle!!

Blackbead

PS: Come by me booth and use the magic phrase "On the beam reach" and I'll take 15% off any one item! :P

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."