got tickets...now what

theM.A.dDogge

got tickets ...now what...where do we officially sign up to participate....is the PiP site the newest updated version?...saw register form there... anyway to just e-mail it it?...or is snail mail only way?

please excuse me if this has already been addressed...didn't see it mentioned anywhere....

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

As I understand it, all re-enactors staying at the Fort must complete and SNAIL MAIL this form:

http://www.forttaylor.org/pipreg2007.pdf

Each person requires their own form (including children). Gets you covered by the Fort in case anything happens, as well as provides Harry your particulars.

This may apply to all participants, I am not sure ~ Harry or William ( <_< sounds like a call in the Royal household), care to weigh in?

:blink:

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

• 2 weeks later...

One of the options on the form is "No thanks, I have other lodging" so I think we all need to fill this out. William mentioned such a form a few months back and indicated that I needed to fill it out. (I still don't have a name for my character. :lol: Doc Mission? I don't like it. Alexander Mission? I do like that...)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Or just plain Mission. I sent in my form. :lol:

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 2 weeks later...