Pirate Army on Facebook

Hester

Joined the foght shortly after joining Facebook a few months ago....

Out of all the "Social Network" web sites out there... Such as...

MySpace

Yahoo 360

Live Journal

Facebook

Blogspot

RenSpace

Tribe.net

etc. etc. etc.

Facebook I find is the most interactive... It seems a bit strange at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's great. But then again, different people prefer different interfaces. My favourite aspect of Facebook that none of the other "Social Network" sites seem to have is the whole "tagging" photos functionality. It makes it so much more amazingly easy to share photos, and enjoy photos of people you know.

Sorry for the divergance in the topic, but I like to think of myself as a bit of a connisseur of internet social network applications...

Michael_banner.jpg

Orderlesseye set up a Renspace account for me and for the life of me I can't remember how to get into it, how to blog or anything.....which is why it remains empty...... :lol:

I wouldn't worry too much about it Rumba, I check into RenSpace from time to time, and generally it is pretty much like a ghost town in there.... I think I saw some clusetrs of tumble weed roll across many of profile and chat group in RenSpace the last few times I peeked.

I know there are some active users in RenSpace, but I don't think it was anywhere near as successful as hoped.

Michael_banner.jpg

Joined the foght shortly after joining Facebook a few months ago....

Out of all the "Social Network" web sites out there... Such as...

MySpace

Yahoo 360

Live Journal

Facebook

Blogspot

RenSpace

Tribe.net

etc. etc. etc.

Facebook I find is the most interactive... It seems a bit strange at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's great. But then again, different people prefer different interfaces. My favourite aspect of Facebook that none of the other "Social Network" sites seem to have is the whole "tagging" photos functionality. It makes it so much more amazingly easy to share photos, and enjoy photos of people you know.

Sorry for the divergance in the topic, but I like to think of myself as a bit of a connisseur of internet social network applications...

Flickr lets you tag photos, LJ lets you tag posts :)