Miami to PiP Key West

Mary Diamond

So, I know this has been tentatively broached elsewhere, but wanted to bring it front and center ~

How many folks are flying into Miami with plans on driving or bus'ing down to KW? Any interest in sharing the trip with others?

If so, please include flight arrival and departure times, so we might better HOOK up ~ :ph34r: (oh, that was silly :ph34r: )

Thanks all!

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

I'm not quite sure if Carol and I are flying to Miami and then to Key West or just to Miami then taking the Greyhound down to Key West........

Hey... she is good at booking trips cheaply.... so it's kinda in her hands right now.........

Car pool could be a buncha fun if the timing works out tho........

Ahoy there, this be my first post here and I'd like to offer some help to those that might be needing a ride to Key West.

My lady and I will be driving down from Boca Raton, FL on the morning of Thursday 11/29 and would be willin' to pick up any able bodies who happen ta need a ride from Fort Lauderdale or Miami airport.

We have a large van and can take up to 4 more crew plus their gear (maybe 5 if we squeeze em in). We'll leave for our home ports on Monday afternoon for anyone wanting the return trip.

All we ask in return is for some of you to show us around and include us in the fun. This will be our first PIP but both have our kits together and are adding more as time goes by. We already have our reservations made and will be staying offsite at a B&B but want to join in on any activities at the fort where we might be needed.

Jon & Paula

( I'll repost this in the roll-call 2007 thread for anyone interested)

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)