Lookin for local mates!

YematemunKS

Ahoy all me mates! Sorry I haven't been back in so long. I'm currently on the lookout to connect with anyone in my area who is also fun lovin and wild in the spirite of our swashbucklin crew members! I'm from Boston, Massachusetts USA. Anyone nearby hear me! Let ME hear it from ya! :huh:

Ahoy!

Not from around the Boston area... not by a long shot. But, more than eager t' give ye a proper Pub welcome. :ph34r:

Make m' drink a tankard o' Mango Mojito! :ph34r:

Hope ye find a crew 'round th' Boston vicinity, Mate. Nothin's mo' fun than some piratical plunderin'!

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...

Not from there, but been around a few times. The USS Constitution is a great ship. Was last year about the time the Godspeed was in town. been out on the Liberty Clipper. Great crew! But sad to say that was all due to the the US NAVY. I actually live in Georgia, now retired from the Reserves, so I won't be getting up that way anytime soon. But It is a great place. Love to go back again if I had the chance.

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the pub! Next time the Archangel crew hits Salem for Halloween maybe we can hook up for the weekend!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks a lot mates, and I'll definitly by checkin thos out! In the meantim I sure hope SOMEONE from around here in Boston sees this postin and shoots me an answer er 2! Keep it comin evry 1in!

try the freeman of the sea. They are around the East Hartford area but close enough to know anyone who might be there..

welcome to the pub.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

;) .....Definately starting a new crew.......The Lost Souls of the Iron Brigade.........Focus: Period Correct early 1700's.......Period Encampment focused on Fun and Pyracy....The more live Cannon, the Better.....Website coming soon..........email me direct if interested.....Our first outing will be Kearney Park,Fresno, Ca. Nov 10 th and 11th......Iron Hand........ ;)
galleon_25235_th1.gif Iron Hand's Plunder Purveyor of Quality Goodes of questionable origins

:rolleyes: ......Just an update.......Lost Souls of the Iron Brigade can already boast 8 new members, with many more needed...It's all about fun and Pyracy.....Welcome aboard, new members.......Prepare yerselves for the adventure of many lifetimes........Away, me Hearties..........Iron Hand
galleon_25235_th1.gif Iron Hand's Plunder Purveyor of Quality Goodes of questionable origins