Captain Kidd, Blackbeard an the Great Aurora Train

A long time ago, in a world before SCA :lol: there be a hobby called, "plastic model buildin". One company involved in this scandalous takeover of the country's youth was know as the Aurora Plastics Co. 1950 ta '70 was their glory years, then, fallin' on changin' times they was sold ta a larger corp entity who ignored the market and the assets (molds an copyrights) was sold off around '77. The company acquirin' most 'o the booty (Monogram) shipped the molds via train to their location. Along the route (as the legend goes) the train wrecks and many of the molds are lost . Monogram later scraps many others as being obsolete. The actual tally remains unknown to this day.

Around 6-7 year ago a relative of the original founders, and his grandson, attempts to restart/rebuild the Aurora legacy. As I recall , the grandson has a bout wi' some sort 'o cancer an the whole project falls apart. Several blokes on another board I frequents loses their preordered deposits an much evil tidin's is placed on the Lost Aurora Products Company. Fast forward a few year an they've appeared again.

Aurora Plastics Corp The claim is being made that some molds, an duplicates of others was not sold. This be of interest to us pyratey folk as they be advertising the release of the old Aurora Captain Kidd and Blackbeard Kits. These has not seen daylight fer many years an is thought by many as proof that Monogram does not have the molds. If APC or LAPCO or A-corp or whatever they has ta call themselves now, has the molds, I be interested. Due to the past history of the company I'll NOT be preorderin'. I'll get mine from the local hobby shop thank ye. So heads up, keep yer good eye peeled, and buyer beware. :lol:

Accordin' to their website they may also have access to the silver, black, blue, red and gold knights in armour molds, possibly even the never released green knight. But don't be believein' it till ya sees it on the rack. :lol:

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.