Re enactor fest III ????

Hawkyns

Anybody heard any more about RF3 in Gettysburg? I still don't see any updates on the website. I've got reservations at the Eisenhower, but I'm beginning to wonder if this is really happening.

Hawkyns

:o

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Hello Hawkyns,

So much to do...so little time! Been busy with events and such - so do forgive me for not doing more in the RAIDs page under "RFIII".

Here is the main page site for Reeneactor Fest.

Reenactor Fest

Once there look at the medallion half way down on the main site page that says, “Reenactor Fest 3 – Gettysburg”. Click on it and you will go directly to the information page regarding dates, admission and lodgings. Additional information about ‘updates’ can be found further down the page in “NEWS”. Just click on the most current topic. If you want to read more about what has been going on (under other dates) just click on “MORE”. This will fill you in on what has been going on.

Hope this helps. If not, PM me and I will try to help you the best I can.

Cheeky

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Well. I looked at that. There seems to be a lot of old info about RF2, and a fair amount about the addition of gaming to RF4 (bad idea, IMNSHO), and damn little about RF3. No listing of presentations, classes, entertainers, or a sutler list, or info on the ball. I really want to see if this one is worth attending in terms of the participants, but there's not enough info to judge. The schedule link still goes to RF2, so these guys are not exactly on the ball about telling us what is going on. That is not a good sign, as far as I'm concerned.

Hawkyns

:o

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

We won't have the finalized performance / seminar schedule

until about a month before the Fest date (either Fest). This is because the performers are reenactors like you and me and their "real life" schedules are constantly changing.

We do have tentative schedules for both Fests with GREAT performers and speakers, but we always wait to make sure that it is carved in stone before going public.

Thank you for being patient with us on this matter.

Cheeky

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Thanks, CA. Now I can figure if it is worth it or not.

Hawkyns

:lol:

rod_21.jpg