Black Powder Sail @ Tallships in So Cal

I'm posting this at the request of me mate, Scalywag. For ye Southern California Pirates, here's yer chance to fire on a tallship of the shores of Dana Point during the 2007 Toshiba Tallship Battle Sail on Saturday. We be short some crew and need to fill the spaces in order to sail the vessel. Here be the details.

Avast Ye Scurvy Sea Dogs. Tis that time of year again to dust off ye Black Powder an pull yer guns off the walls. Tis the Bosun here, lookin’ to gather a crew of Pirates to take over the fleet of Privateers at Dana Point 23rd annual Tall Ships Festival. www.tallshipsfestival.com

We will be sailin’ again on the Black Masted Spirit (charter 54' Ketch) at the end of the Dana Point Wharf Sportfishing docks. www.spiritsailingcharters.com

Black Powder Sail

Saturday September 8th

Dana Point Wharf

$55 per Pirate

Loading @ 3 pm & sail till the fleet arrives

Gun Battle till 7:30 pm or when powder runs out

Dock side by @ 8 pm

Crew usually goes out to dinner together after sailin’

I be needin’ payment by August 28 to confirm ye boots on the boat. Space is limited and fills faster than I can count. Pirates with or without Black Powder guns are welcome. (If you do not have a firearm, yet know of a pirate that has an extra and is willin’ to share with you, bring em). Also, bring your black powder.

Send ye payment with a note of who will be joinin’ ye. I will shout out when ye info is received and be enterin’ your conformation in the Ships LOG. Me lodgings are at:

3939 E. 3rd. St. #11

Long Beach, CA. 90814

If ye have any questions, give me a call on me toll free number. We lookin’ ta be sailin’ with ye soon.

Craig n' Theresa MacNeill

Scalawag the Pirat

1-866-261-8549

mcneillcrag@hotmail.com

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.