Making fun of Spammers

Of the new people who join, what is the ratio of spammers to actual pirates. It seems like we get about ten or more new spammers a week to every one new pirate.

I checked a week ago with Booty and it seemed to me (from my records) to be all spammer and no new pirates. I have actually recommended turning off the registration function for a week or two with a message saying "Your registration is suspect and if you think you have received this message in error, you should contact the admin", but I don't think it's going to wash. (If there are no pirates and many spammers, who would know? The spammers sure won't complain. And maybe they'll go away if they think the filter is that good.)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blonde with huge melone sticked in all holes

Now it's not that I have a dirty mind or nothin'.......... :blink:

but was that a typo for melons ? and if so......

Dang... they gots a dirtier minds that I have........ :blink:

And the "sticked" realy has me mind kinda wonderin'...........

Don't know who it was that pointed out that all the spammers use smillies before thier post..... there was one tonight that didn't sound too much like spam... but I wasn't sure....... but only 3 views... and a smilley...... ok I didn't go there ..... SPAM...... :lol:

Awh.... this one is too much fun.....

Britney spears naked p***y & paris hilton

Where the heck is Britney Spear's paris hilton..... is that one of those doubble aunties or whatever?

Is that place you scratch when no one is looking?

Or

Is that where she stays in Paris, with her cat after she gets too drunk and shaves her head ?

Awh.... this one is too much fun.....
Britney spears naked p***y & paris hilton

did they mean 'poultry', 'pantry', or maybe 'pouty'..

I dearly wish we could spam them.. ;)

thanks for all the help with them tho.. drink for your troubles.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Spamming the spammers ...... that would be fun......

The dud(e) that is so proud of being the spam king...... think about it..... everytime he goes on-line..... 400 messages from people that don't like him........ :rolleyes:

Wonder if he would think spam was sooooo much fun after that?........

Yah... I know it won't work..... but it would be fun that every spammer had to have an active e-mail address....... so when you hit "reply" they got it back......

They'd probably share your email address with all their buddies and you'd get a bunch of spam as a result.

BTW, If I remember correctly, Patrick ***'d out the word you're wondering about Merrydeath. If you're going to spam a forum, subtlety or propriety are probably not major concerns...

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg