Remember Me?

Good to see you, Bo. I wondered were you'd got to. You're back just in time for an avater contest!

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Ahoy Captain and I sure do remember ye..It's nice to see ye made it back! And glad we are to have ye...Plunder Me Cherry extra cherries of course...*Holds out tankard*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Greetings all, sorry for the downtime, but hey... life happens. Won't be able to make it to PiP anytime soon Jim. College is still first on my to do list. Maintaining a 4.0 GPA is a trial, and I opened my mouth again and "volunteered" my services. I'll never learn!

Seems that a 4.0 GPA gets a body invited to join in honor societies and such. Well, I went and joined the Phi Theta Kappa one. Well, they was needin' a new set of officers for the coming term, and guess who the new president of the Alpha Lamda Omega chapter is?

Yup... a PYRATE is PRESIDENT of the honor society. Go Figure. See ya at the bar mates!

Bo

Yeah, I will never learn to keep quiet during those times. Now I get to park cars in tomorrows hetafor my pentance! The Missouri State Fair opened yesterday, and our campus is directly across the street from the fairgrounds. The college allows the different campus organizations to man the entrances to our parking lots and charge parking fees. The money then goes into the till of each org. Not a bad deal overall, but the heat and humidity is killer! Then I go to Shelbina Mo. to ride bushwhacker in a civil war event in all that lovely wool! Well, nobody ever said I was really bright in that sense!

Say Jim... as an alumni... we could still use some help parking cars this week. Interested? <_<

Bo

Say Jim... as an alumni... we could still use some help parking cars this week. Interested? :angry:

I am graciously disinclined to acquiesce to your flattering request...Means “no, but thanks for asking.”

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

RUMBA RUE MY DEAR! Glad to be home again says I!

Cyanne... Well met my lovely lass. How'd I get to be President? Just opened my big mouth! Now I are one. (Actually I had to get good grades and be invited to join the Honor society first)

Jim...ducking out again? :angry:

William my old friend, how goes it with you? Have something I've been trying to get to you for a long time, but fate keeps me from it! I almost had it in the mail once, but the deer that jumped in front of us put the box under the rear seat of our van and was forgotten in all the excitement. I will try again if I can get your adress again. The box also absorbed some oil and made it illegible.

To all of the others here, good to be among scalawags and briggands such as myself again.

Bo

Bo,

Welcome back, and my most hearty congratulations, old friend!

Is that ME you have something for? If so, please don't let lack of a mailing address be a problem! :angry:

For Bo - or anyone who might want to send me a gift: :huh:

James McArthur

5721 Magazine Street

New Orleans, LA 70115

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

OIE WTF ! Hello Bo..

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Sorry Capn' William, this ones for Mr. Redwake. :lol:

But, now that I have yours... who knows what might turn up :lol:

Hows the confederate navy coming along these days? I'm getting my Missouri bushwhacker stuff real close to complete and Ranger,(the gelding), is almost ready to take the field. Now all I need iis time and money to go play!

Oderless Eye you old dog how the heck are ya?

See ya'll in the forums! Bo

That's all right, Bo, you're still a great guy, even if you don't send me anything! :D

The Confederate Privateers are sailing slowly: the Baratarian list, by contrast, is sailing along at 20 knots.

Please keep us all posted on how the bushwackin' is going. :D

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"