Love of Lack Thereof

depinux

It's good if you are similar in many ways..and just different ennough to keep you discovering

Also not to rush..good things, rare gems, sunsets and fine wine all get better with time.

Personally when you start saying the same things at the same time or you "hoook up mentally " answering each others questions or suggesting what the other was just thinking of, humming a song thats been in the others head all day... that's a sure sign and a very cool thing. That has always happened with me and the people I care most about in my life.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few here know of my "Love Life" and lack thereof.

Beginning to believe that Love is nothing more than a JOKE! I've fancied a couple men, Loved one (who literially f***ed me over and dumped me off like tea at the Boston Tea Party). A few have fancied me but I let none but one near me.

I often wonder if slimming down and looking gorgeous would make a hell of a difference. If so, I tell ye, I'd be the most evil woman any man had crossed pathes with! HA! PIRATE!!!

Aye, I'm vicious. A few can account to that but I've a heart, too.

All I can say is my heart still breaks every bleedin' day. And often wonder why the pirate wannabe bastard decided to do what he did and does now.

As I mentioned on another forum... tis easier to Love and fancy a fictional man than to Love a real one. Cause the fictional man can't f*** around with you and leave you high and dry on the gallows!

I know at least 2 other gals who were treated like shyte by men who just wanted a f*** buddy.

Let's just say... the gent I Loved be on here. Not sure if he still visits, bloody well don't care. But I am incredibly bitter over what he did. Cause when he came around, I had given up upon Love, ever finding ANYONE who was decent enough to be a MAN enough to live with ONE LOVE for a LIFETIME.

I'm not a boring Lady nor am I out of control. So why gents toss me aside is beyond me. Better not be m' looks cause damn them all t' Hell as that usually is the case I see everywhere! Guys hasn't a good look to him, rather bland and comely or homely. The gal or wife is slim and lovely lookin'. Ticks me off cause that woman looks like she can't smile at all!

I best back away... cause I am utterly furious right now about the issue with LOVE!

I'll back up Davy Jones on Love... it's nothing but a joke! Tis a dreadful bond so easily severed. And whomever stated tis better to Love and lost than to never have Loved at all... is a liar! Love hurts worse than any torture in the world when lost! And can make the most meek and mild and innocent person in the the very Devil himself!

Best to protect yo'rself from any that be out there. Love tis not worth any price.

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

There are no words I can give to comfort you dear Lady. All I can give you is a Hug.

Hugs to you and may you feel better. Here is some icecream and a Teddy Bear to make you smile.

ice-cream-15.jpg

unbranded-colby-teddy-bear.jpg

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Lady B, I am sorry that you are going through hell. I don't know your situation, so I can't comment in any but the most vague way. I will suggest that Love is wise to be cautious of an overfondness for roguery.

I will also suggest that if you observe Davy Jones, you will see that he is not at peace, despite having locked his heart away beyond all hope of his ever using it again. He tore his heart away to get away from the pain, and yet he is clearly still tortured. His solution is no solution at all.

I wish for you healing, and peace. And eventually, love. The true kind, this time.

Aye, LongTom. But that be how I feel currently. And generally to keep m'self going, I've had to lock away my emotions.

Tis interesting how so many can relate to Jones. He was a character that was liked yet disliked; generally we can relate to Jones in one way or another. Or even Calypso.

All in all... I shan't allow m'self to be so easily taken by some man who wishes to seduce for his own pleasures.

I'm a pirate... not a whore.

Would be grand to have a Barbossa at my side. But I'm not getting my hopes up too high.

At the moment, this Lady be sailin' solo.

Thank ye, Jenny. Nay, t'won't comfort at all, but the thought is what counts. 'specially comin' from a fellow pirate.

Welp, LongTom.... aye, ye don't know the story.. but here be some of it. Started when a gent came to me after I sent him a few links on Barbossa's outfit and where to procure the items. A romance grew from here, I was completely smitten. He came here, drove up to visit his family over Christmas - yes, I went with. I met his family, he met mine, had LOTS in common (despite what he may think otherwise, course this be my opinion), He's spoken to a couple others from here, was on here after I mentioned this place to him.

Generally, decided on his own "we had no chemistry" which is a SUPER lame excuse no matter what.

All in all, he decided to go elsewhere with his life and with other gal (whether he's with her still, who knows).

But again, his actions have effected me and it hurts that decided to do what he did.

And again, just continue to tell myself he's not worth it all no matter what. That he played me for some strumpet whore, leading me on to believe what I dreamed of and hoped for in someone I wished to spend the rest of my life with and more. Generally, that he wasn't for me and nothing more than a bastard liar.

Scoundrel? Not even that.

Aye, harsh words from me. But, who says I'm sweet an' innocent any more. :lol:

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aye I agree with Syren...Just say the word....

voodoodoll.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Aye I agree with Syren...Just say the word....

voodoodoll.jpg

Or there is always this as well that can be used too....

0512_cn.jpg

Lady B, he's out there..just keep sailing..in the meantime be good to yourself. HUgs..

Lady B - I'm willing to bet just about everyone here on the Pub has had his or her heart ripped out at one point. Some of us more than once {raises hand.} It's part of the risk you take in finding true intimacy and love. But when you find that one person who says he will be there for you and really means it, it's worth it.

And at the time we've all felt as though the bad feelings would never end - but they do. Really.

RHJMap.jpg

Aye Jill..very true..once again wise words from a sage pirate

Lady B - I'm willing to bet just about everyone here on the Pub has had his or her heart ripped out at one point. Some of us more than once {raises hand.} It's part of the risk you take in finding true intimacy and love. But when you find that one person who says he will be there for you and really means it, it's worth it.

And at the time we've all felt as though the bad feelings would never end - but they do. Really.

I deeply and truly agree with you 100% with you Jill. I'll be raising my hand as well.

Don't give up dear Lady B, when you least expect it the right one will come along.

Here's another Hug to make ya feel a bit better.

I just wish prostitution was leagle.....(spelled something like that....)

Heck... th' "Dreaded Hornys" hit..... they can be taken care of fer money....

for some reason "free(well not exactly) enterprise" got whiped out.....

Guess they (the nebulus "they" ) couldn't figure out how to tax it......

So we all live in a nice safe wourld now........

Lady B -  I'm willing to bet just about everyone here on the Pub has had his or her heart ripped out at one point. Some of us more than once {raises hand.}  It's part of the risk you take in finding true intimacy and love.  But when you find that one person who says he will be there for you and really means it, it's worth it. 

And at the time we've all felt as though the bad feelings would never end - but they do.  Really.

Agree completely.

Didn't meet my soul-mate until I was forty, with one divorse behind me already. Don't give up thinking it's never going to happen.

Being bitter just poisons your own soul. Bottom line, he doesn't care how miserable you are. Only you can perpetuate being unhappy. Let it go. Write his name on a piece of paper, throw it into a fire, flush it down the toilet, whatever, but let it go. Until you do, you won't be able to accept the real thing when it comes along. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I just wish prostitution was leagle.....(spelled something like that....)

Heck... th' "Dreaded Hornys" hit..... they can be taken care of fer money....

for some reason "free(well not exactly) enterprise" got whiped out.....

Guess they (the nebulus "they" ) couldn't figure out how to tax it......

So we all live in a nice safe wourld now........

Patrick... Yer not too far from Vegas... Tis legal there... or in the whole state of Nevada?

Just a thought...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org