Bogus

El Pirata

My buddy that I was going to be traveling with said he can't go so it look like I either make a solo 17 hour flight or I don't go. I hate to be a real wuss but I am l;eaning towards being a wuss no matter how bad I want to go I can't escape the fact it's 19 hours. Since I was planning on leaving this evening I very possibly might get a good night's sleep and leave first thing tomorrow morning. Possibly overnight in Miami and be there Tuesday morning but I am still weighing the options right now.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Actually in defense of him he's not a pirate. However he would be AWOL if he happened to go with me. It was also something that was really not planned and we only started talking about going, Wednesday or Thursday while he was on leave. I asked to see if he could extend, he couldn't so I guess it's my fault.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiight...he's forgiven, and I take back every little nasty little thing I was thinking....well, almost. :D You don't go AWOL with Uncle Sam. But, I'm hoping you still plan on going. I think us West Coasters are living a little vicariously through you and this road trip....no pressure...really...honest. :D

Captain of The Morrighan.