The Pyrates Way ONE YEAR Anniversary Party!

TheBlackFox

On Friday, August 3, 2007 The Piratez Tavern in Silver Spring, MD will be hosting the One Year Anniversary party for The Pyrates Way magazine. From 730-9 will be for staffmembers only but at 9pm the patio will be open for everyone to join in on the party!

The first 100 in the door will get FREE issues of the inaugural Pyrates Way magazine and bring a Sharpee™ because you can have the copy signed by editors, the publisher, wenches of the quarter and even the cover model! You'll also have the chance to purchase the most recent Summer Issue and the opportunity to subscribe!

Piratz Tavern will have a drink special, we're sure, but come on out and party with The Pyrates Way!!

Piratz Tavern

8402 Georgia Avenue

Silver Spring, MD 20910

301 588-9001

quartermaster@piratztavern.com

http://www.piratztavern.com/

Congratulations, Sir! The magazine keeps getting better with each issue, both in appearence and content. But more importantly, here's to you and realizing your dream! I am full well familiar with the effort needed sometimes to do that ( The Brigands has been a dream of mine ever since my sons first held instrument in hand), but as you know, your own aspirations are the ones really worth working for.

I beg my fellow pirates to drink "Up the Pyrate's Way" three times three!!

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands