i haven't seen POTC yet

blackbartsghost

Yes, that's right. I haven't seen Pirates of the Caribbean yet. I can hardly wait to see it on December 2nd. I am in the Army and was deployed when it came out. I haven't been so excited to see a movie in years! I always rode the ride at Disney World three or four times when I lived in Florida. My parents would say "again?!"

Ah well, I have heard the reviews and everyone here seems to be in love with the movie which only deepens my yearning to see this film.

:ph34r:

:ph34r:

Black Bart's Ghost

"Ye can touch me rum, but nobody touches me booty!"

Understandable hun! Welcome back safe and sound. Too bad you couldn't see it on the big screen though. It was awsome! :)

I am surprised they don't have screenings of first run movies for the troops! You guys need the break! But better on the small screen than not at all. :)

Enjoy it!

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Yes, that's right. I haven't seen Pirates of the Caribbean yet. I can hardly wait to see it on December 2nd. I am in the Army and was deployed when it came out. I haven't been so excited to see a movie in years! I always rode the ride at Disney World three or four times when I lived in Florida. My parents would say "again?!"

Ah well, I have heard the reviews and everyone here seems to be in love with the movie which only deepens my yearning to see this film.

:lol:

:lol:

Welcome Home mate, from an old soldier. Hope you enjoy the movie!

Broadside

Every normal person must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats! - Lucanus