Pirate Codes/ Guidlines

Master Sully

Has anyone seen this book ? I thumbed through a copy a few days ago and found a lot of backgroud info of the POTC's. It's a book written by Gibb's for his son, filled with illustrations and letters, and enhanced by modern writers. It tells Jack's story, pre-pirate, Jack's relationship with Beckett, why the Pearl is black, which pirates were lords of what seas, and much more. Some of the same stuff reprinted, but new character information post and pre movies.

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

I have seen a post about this before, but I can't find it anymore O_o

I've not got the book, but I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for it when I'm in Borders.

I just hope they still have a lot of pirate books in when I get there because I won't be in London 'till AFTER the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows craze has started X_x

:ph34r: