Central Missouri Renaissance Festival

Mark your calendars for August 18th & 19th, 2007 for the 2nd Annual Central Missouri Renaissance Festival at Columbia, Mo! Looks like The Ladies of the Salty Kiss will be invading this port and bringing their own style of choas and mayhem with them!

http://www.cmrfest.com/

Come on out and join us ... remember to support the small faire of today as they will become the big faires of tomorrow!

Fair Winds,

Capt. Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

It was sooo good to see you gents this weekend! Don't know if you heard the news from Mysteri or not but, despite the media's erroneous reporting - we say roughly 800 folks through the gate and we where able to raise $500.00 to aid the flood victims.

Yeah! two events in a row with you gents, we must be living right (or paying off the right folks! :lol: )

Until next our paths cross ..... Fair Winds an' Followin' Seas to ya

Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

• 4 weeks later...

YOHOHO! This is only 1 1/2 hours away from me and the kids are all going to Grandpa's house for the weekend! I'm coming just to finally meet ya lass! I don't have anything going on as classes start on Monday. I was just going to hang out and study up on World Civilization b4 1500, but this is definately more interesting for the day! Se ya unless I get killed before Saturday!

Bo