some pirate drawings

blackbonie

these are just a couple things i drew at work.just id share with people who might them (might not). the second has a too-big head.ill fix it later.im gonna be tattooing it on someone for a contest im entering.

they didnt scan very well,the first has very nice color and the second was shaded very smoothly

DSC02867.jpg

scan0003.jpg

Funny, yer artwork ye say could become a tattoo; the pencil drawn tattoo lady has no tattoos!

the pencil drawn one WILL be a tattoo.i like it better with no tats tho. in the contest it has to be done in exactly 2 hours,leaving me little time for extra details. the judges will choose the best overall tattoo done in that 2 hour time period.ill be lucky to finish all the details already on it.

very very nice! I like the simple-ness of the designs but with a nice ironic smirk on her face.. the black and white ink.

Callenish Gunner is a wonderful artist.. you could ask him for help if he has time 'tween classes.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

very very nice! I like the simple-ness of the designs but with a nice ironic smirk on her face.. the black and white ink.

Callenish Gunner is a wonderful artist.. you could ask him for help if he has time 'tween classes.

so you think i need help? im a professional artist and i always thought i was good. :lol: its not ink its pencil

heres a better pic.i only had my cheap color pencils with me.my prismacolors were at home.

pirategirl.jpg

Sorry, me dear. I'm working on 4 hours sleep and a MASSIVE gin and juice beverage... and the ink I mentioned was as a tattoo. A thousand pardons for my stumble.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Very nice..like em! :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Blackbonie, the pencil drawin' is very nice. It reminds me o' the ladies the flyers use t' paint on their planes in WWII.

well i actually did copy the pose from one of those in a book i have.lol.i guess i have to give her a name befitting a war plane now.

bonnie, as a fellow artisan I have to say GOOD JOB. In my artistic opinion the second girl's head is not too big at all, try extending her chin a little bit longer, just a touch and see if that does not make her fall into place.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

bonnie, as a fellow artisan I have to say GOOD JOB.  In my artistic opinion the second girl's head is not too big at all, try extending her chin a little bit longer, just a touch and see if that does not make her fall into place.

thanks ill try that.the head is the only thing that seems off to me. animals and people too usually are my specialty,but the rules for drawing tattoos is slightly different tha nother artwork.