A new Captain on the horizon...

Dusk sets on the Pub. The usuals are bellied up to the bar chugging their grog. No action today, or so it seems. And then all Hell breaks loose as a new Captain strolls into the Pub with guns drawn. "Aye, Matey's...they be callin' me Ol' Blood and Bones ye bilge rats! If'n ye would like to find out why, just test me, me hearties! Me thinks ye will know soon enough as to the reasons, but for now, fill me mug with some of ye finest rum. I be in de mood fer drinkin' now, not shootin so you scallywags can breath easy".

Back to business as usual...

We can't shoot?? **sigh** Well at least we can drink!!

Welcome to the pub. :blink:;););)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ye swagger like a captain, but a true captain shows the barkeep some coin, t' quench the thirst o' those that arrived 'fore ye.

'Sides the lads an lasses o' the pub hav several pistols pointed yer direction, an they think less 'bout shootin' when there be free drinks t' be had.

Sides the lads an lasses o' the pub hav several pistols pointed yer direction

CRIKEY! An' here I was all ready t' slice his achilles tendon t' keep him from runnin' away.....

Truly disappointing.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Well, well, another new face. Grand t' see ya here, Blood an' Bones.

Belly on up here at th' Pub. No finer place.

Now... as for that drink... grab me tequila.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!