Pyrate Pouches

Good day to you all. I am fairly new to posting, though have been lurking for quite a bit.

I would like you to take a look at my wares and tell me what you think.

It is my own little home on the Net. I not only am selling my leatherwork through the site but I plan on doing some pirate history tidbits as well.

thesagelion.com

Please drop a line when you get there. I appreciate all the support. ;)My Webpage{option}]

Thank ye,

Captain Sage

thesagelion.comthesagelion.com

We did indeed meet up at PyrateCon. In fact, had some of the most pleasant conversation. And I am trying to locate the image for the Jolly Roger as we speak.

School year is coming up and I need to get that flag ready.

My tooling pales in comparison brother. Thanks for dropping by the site. I would like to do a little write up on you for the blog. Send any info to me and I will link you.

For that matter, since my goal is promote adventurous lifestyles, if there is something interesting happening or something interesting you do, drop me a line.

And feel free to buy my pouches and other leather work of course.

Thank ye,

Captain Sage

Cap'n Sage:

Now them are some right fine lookin pouches they be. In fact so right fine, I be send ye a note via other signals about gettin one for Cantakerous Jan, that I be a doin.

May yer ship not run aground on a dry lake.

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Ahoy, good to hear from you Greydog.

Everyone, I have posted some pics of a few new leather trays I have just recently made.

Also, and this will be posted elsewhere, I just did a little write up on a burlesque show that will be coming up shortly.

Take a view, drop a line. I would love to hear from you all.

May the wind stay in yer sails. :lol:

thesagelion.com

Thank ye,

Captain Sage

I got one of them thar pouches, this har last weekend.

It be simply first rate! If ye be looking for a pouch fer yer valuables this har be a great way to go. It be exactly as described and be havin a great quality to it that ye need to hold in yer hand to appreciate.

I be gettin one of them thar trays as well, it too were nice.

-Greydog

:P

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!