Pirate Raid- 10/6/07, Temecual, CA

Graydog

October 6th, 2007: Pirate Raid

Raid Website (If you get a "not found" click again- AOL portal problem. However, the website doesn't give much more info than provided below.)

On Saturday, 4 pm to 10 pm- Pirates will be given the opportunity to conduct a raid in the vicinity of Temecula, California. At this event there will be:

an attack :lol:

flogging :lol:

buried treasure B)

distribution of booty B)

wench auction B)

dinner :lol:

drinking B)

games of chance (not for real money) :lol:

and

music B)

This event is set on a small site and is limited to 50 people, all participants must be over 21 yrs old and in pirate or other attire appropriate for the Caribbean 1650-1750, no gunpowder allowed, weapons encouraged (but safety rules discussed and then enforced), prizes awarded at the end of the night for the Pirates that have the most gold collected at the event. Cost - $29.95 a person.

For more information contact:

MARTINblackwheel@aol.com

This is a participant only event, there will not be a viewing public.

:lol:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

• 5 weeks later...

This raid be comin along right nice she be. We have been havin work parties to be settin the site up and have been emplacin the cannon. Don't be afeared to go to the website at the link at the top of this har column.

:unsure:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

• 5 weeks later...

This har be a shameless bump and plug to let ye all know we be within 30 days of the cut-off to be a registerin fer this har exciting raid.

If ye miss the cut-off then ye won't be able to attend.

Har be the website:

Greydog's Raid

Fer more information or to register ye can e-mail:

MARTINblackwheel@aol.com

:lol:

The site be thar, but AOL be a right unreliable service so sometimes she won't display, keep clicking the link and ye will get thar.

But, if ye just want all the info e-mailed staright to ye, just drop me a line at:

MARTINblackwheel@aol.com

Now, Graydog be spelled that a way because this har boards already had a Greydog registard, so I be taken a mispellin as close enough to the name.

-Greydog

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets startin to be scarce, ye be wantin to be buyin yer's right away, if ye be goin.

MARTINblackwheel@aol.com

-Greydog

<_<

Alas, Graydog, my coinage and energy level is low after Tallships and Oceanside. It was very nice meeting you and your mates. I hope you had a grand time on the sail. I was so busy this weekend, I barely ate anything which turned out to be a good thing. <_< (Bucket bricaded)

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

We had a right fine time on board. T'was the company and the expertise of the gun crew that made er a right fine adventure fer us. Thank ye fer makin the time such a pleasure.

Sorry ye can't be on the raid, but such are the dangers of piratin.

Good day to ye, and may ye always have Liberte' standin down wind on those rough days at sea.

-Greydog

:rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...

I'd post a picture, but I am a Pirate not a webdesigner. :huh:

The raid didn't generate enough interest to go through as paid event. However, the many folks that organized it had a right fine time on the site we did. We raided with what little we did have and there were bigger shares had all around and the rum it flowed freely it did. :ph34r:

-Greydog

:huh: