I Made It Myself!!

Jenny.jpg

This picture was taken in Alaska, some good friends of mine took a curise for their anniversery

anyway the pink scarf around her neck was hand made by me!! It is my second scarf, and was done on a round knitting loom,(the smallest one). You can find the set of looms at your local craft store I have seen them at Michales as well. I am working on another scarf, eventually I will be making a pirate sash!

I am so glad I can make gifts for my friends!! If anyone is intrested in a scarf or sash pm me and let me know I should say it dose take me awhile to get one done!!

And yes I still make my own cards too!!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Huzzah...and good cheer for the knitting :huh:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Kendra those are wonderful i applaud you! I so wish to learn to weave, I hate crocheting though and Im wondering if I would get bored with that as well. But truly that is wonderful...Good for you Lass..and keep writing and looking for the Dark Prince of Plunder :huh::huh::huh:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Excellent job, Kendra! Now you wouldn't have any Monmouth caps on your project list in the forseeable future, would you? :huh:

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

Kendra very nice!! :unsure:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Kendra those are wonderful i applaud you! I so wish to learn to weave, I hate crocheting though and Im wondering if I would get bored with that as well. But truly that is wonderful...Good for you Lass..and keep writing and looking for the Dark Prince of Plunder :unsure:B)B)

Knifty Knitters Kit

This is what I used I really like using my looms, because I am knitting only with out all the needles.

I have to be honest I am not that cordinated. This is something you and your daughter can do Siren. and it comes with instructions on how to make a hat, ( I haven't mastered that yet). You just wrap the yarn around the circle once and as you start to go round a gain you take your pick and lift the "Bottom yarn" over the top of the first peg and pull down on the yarn to secure. Then you just repeat the process all the way round!

Can't be any simpler!!

I am still writing, in fact I am planing a romace novel (it is non peroid but very much me) . And as for the Dark Prince Of Plunder I am still looking… ;)

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Excellent job, Kendra! Now you wouldn't have any Monmouth caps on your project list in the forseeable future, would you? :unsure:

I'll have to get back with you on that one B)

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1