Cheap replica sparkers

Lindberg models be jumpin' on the pirate craze by reintroducin' a series 'o pirate pistols. Around $20 each at the local hobby shop. Picked up the blunderbus fer me daughters' kit. The plastic be very thin almost as in a vacuformed kit so go easy on the cement. Scale wise the buss is kinda sad. The too short rifle stock on a pistol seems wierd an the 3/16"ramrod has ta go. So , I's cut off the top 'o the stock, added a ball finial , shoved in a piece 'o 1/2 pvc fer a barrel an shot the whole thing full 'o insulation foam fer rigidity. It'll work fer the kids but I's perty sure I'd be snickerin' iffins I sees one at the renn faire :lol:

www.lindberg-models.com if ye be wantin' ta look. Seems like every company wat ever produced a plastic model ship is rereleasing them as "Pirate ships". An interestin' model 'o the Turtle rev war sub be available in resin fer @$70. If it was wood an larger than 3" I'd fork over the loot :lol:

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.