Cool shirt and soda!

Captain Tito

:( First, a new soda flavor I saw today (might not be new for you)

GRAPE GROG! Pirate themed bottle and everything.

Let me know if ya've tried it matey.

Also, CBS.com at their Survivor Pearl Islands shop has a COOL pirate longsleeved T. Its got a skull n crossbones with a little blurb of writing on it recognizing Survivor, but the skull dominates.

Even if ya hate the show, the shirt is a treasure!!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

I heard that trader joes carries it.

havn't tried it yet,but I must have the bottle-it is just too cute.

long john lizard is perfectly adorable.

:(

SoBe grape grog

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

We have grape-grog aplenty in Milwaukee. The bottle is fun, but the drink is like any other grape juice (certainly not my favorite Sobe.) I don't know if it's still available, but by collecting 10 Sobe tops I was able to get a free Grape Grog T-Shirt :)

I AM BILGEMUNKY

I'm not a fan of grape-flavored anything -- so I guess I'll stick with my non-alcoholic lime-aid grog *grins* -- but if I see Grape Grog I'm gonna hafta buy some JUST once for the fun of it . . .

I WANT THAT SURVIVOR SHIRT. The Survivor logo is annoying . . . but the rest of the shirt is so froody AWESOME it makes up for that!! :lol:

I am now "Captain Charlotte Savvy." Sorry for any confusion -- I'll only be making this user-name change this once! :)

Survivor Pearl Islands

John Oxenham used the Pearl Islands as a base of operations in the 1600s. I have very little information about him aside from the fact that he and his crew sacked a few ships laden with silver coming from Callao to Panama. He was captured as he tried to make his escape. If memory serves he was put to death in Callao.

While not visiting all of the Pearl Islands I have set foot upon Isla Contadora, Isla Saboga and Isla Del Rey which are part of the grouping. Absolutely beautiful beaches there I must say too.

Sorry to get off topic but just felt like sharing that little tidbit.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I WANT THAT SURVIVOR SHIRT. The Survivor logo is annoying . . . but the rest of the shirt is so froody AWESOME it makes up for that!! :ph34r:

Arrrrr! Off Topic a wee bit.

If you be wantin pirate themed T=shirts, may I recommend a www.hottopic.com. They also have stores in most west coast malls. It appears gothic, but they have a wide selection of pirate themed booty. Type in "pirate" in the search window and you shall see.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

I be guessin they were filming this while I was there in August. Guess I must have been searching too hard for treasure than to notice a tv show being filmed.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

:lol:   First, a new soda flavor I saw today (might not be new for you)

GRAPE GROG!  Pirate themed bottle and everything.

Let me know if ya've tried it matey.

Also, CBS.com at their Survivor Pearl Islands shop has a COOL pirate longsleeved T.  Its got a skull n crossbones with a little blurb of writing on it recognizing Survivor, but the skull dominates.

Even if ya hate the show, the shirt is a treasure!!

Aye...the SoBe Long John Lizzard's Grape Grog isn't to bad. Especially with the cold season running rampant over 'ere. Grape with Vitamin C and Zinc. I like it with a splash of 7up. Pssst....Mad Maudlin....it's got to be there....cause I live just south of you 1.5 hrs, and found it at the little convience store in town.

On a different note....'ere's a shirt I came across on an internet foray one day.....their own Jolly Roger design is rather cool. Would it sound to weird to a travel agent to say, "Book me a flight to St. Thomas, I need to get a shirt."? :lol:

Doubloon's Screaming Skull Shirt

Captain of The Morrighan.

:D Grape Grop n 7up sounds totally cool!!

Gotta try it sometime.

As for the doubloon tshirts? THEY ARE THE BOMB!! I GOTTA GET ME ONE A THOSE!!

IF UR NEW TO THIS THREAD, TAKE SOME TIME TO CHECK THOSE OUT!!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>