Ahoy... Again.

Aedon

Well mates, I first joined you back in spring of '06, as I recall, but soon found other activities to captivate my mind before becoming established here.

I tried to find my original post to see where I was, but it's since sunk to the depths.

Regardless, a round for all on me.

;):lol:;)

-Aedon

Me mum named me Aedon.

Me mates call me Lucky.

Me enemies call me a bastard.

And anyone in a position of authority calls me

"that lucky bastard Aedon."

Aedon? Aedon? ...hmmm, I tink I wuz engaged t'ya in anotter life ...yep ...b'fore I signed on to the Watch Dog ...it's all there in black on brown ...yep ...Murin was to marry Aedon before ...wait ...before he was hanged ...are ye dead? ...wait ...McGregor ...hmmm ...no ...Aiden ...Aiden O'Neil ...okay ...nil know ya from any otter lad. Tis goode. Woold ave t'ave ye banished wit d'banshee ifin ye'were dead!

Ray! Aedon's buyin! I'll ave a cider lad.

errrr, welcome lad.

Welcome back to th' Pub! Gives a whole new meanin' to "Prodigal Son". :lol:

Alas, aye... yer old posts have been sent t' Davy Jones and he's not about t' release what's been sent to his Locker. I attempted to talk to him, and he says "no". Sorry, luv.

Now... how's 'bout that drink ya owes us? B)

Surprise me, mate! :D But no Brandy. Despise th' bleedin' stuff. :blink:

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Beins ye started at bilgerat.gif last time...perhaps weevil would be better this tyme! :lol:Weevieye.jpg

Welcome back to this eeerrr pub sir!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."