'Appy Birthday, Scupper....

the Royaliste

Happy Birthday, mate!!!!!!

I'll hoist a few tankards to ye between blowin' the hell out o' papist imperials wi' a couple o' cannon.

(Thirty Years War siege muster at Ft. Mifflin in Philly this weekend)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::P:P

Hawkyns

:P

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

*singing Marilyn Monroe style*

Haappy Birrrthday to yewwwww

Haappy Birrrthday to yewwwww

Haappy Birrrtthhhdaaay Misterrrr Scuppperrrr

Haappy Birrrthday to yewwwwww!!!!!

Have a couple o' drinks on me.

Oh wait, I didn't mean for you to pour them on me and then drink them....hmmmmm.

B):DB):(:DB)

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

AHH Me thanks me mates. Tis done a black heart proud to be remembered this day. I'll be drinking a Guiness to each of you!

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Happy birthday, darl'n....hope all your dreams come true....

A spice cake with Cream Cheese Ici'n....and a tankard of Morgan's private stock to wash it down with.... :(

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

AHHH A Spice cake is it. Well i be thanking ye me lovely. And I'll use Champagne mad Woman so as not to get you too stcky. :(

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Happy birthday there Scupper I wishes ye all the drunken debauchery ye can handle an then some.

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

• 3 weeks later...

I be late in posting me thanks to the last few well wishers. I be most grateful for ye thoughts. I am proud to say i can still drink youngsters under the table. Unfortunately I also take longer to recover. LOL

Scupper

Arrghh me mate Stynky. I got me a baldric, a fighting dirk with hand guard. a new tankard (full of course). a few head scarves and a couple of books. American Buccaneers and Sea hawk. Also got a Pelican brewery growler bottle from Ryann Macgregor. which holds the place of honor in my small but growing collection of Piratical themed bottles

Twas a good birthday it was.