Avast ye!

Welcome to the Pub lass.... (leave the door open if'n you please, makes escape all the easier)

Drinks are on you, says I. :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

"So boarded I've been by the new wench, have I?" Sterling chuckles as he enters the pub. "I like a woman who knows her place, whether that be above or beneath." Doffing gray beaver, he bows low. "Jesting aside Lady, welcome to the pub and I shall gladly relieve ye and Ray of one of them pints and thank ye kindly for it."

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

"So boarded I've been by the new wench, have I?" Sterling chuckles as he enters the pub. "I like a woman who knows her place, whether that be above or beneath."

(Bess rolls her eyes Heavanwards from her place in the shadows...) :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Doffing gray beaver, he bows low.

See what I mean? :lol:

So i see! LOL! Good to meet ya everyone, and a'course a cider for ye, Cheeky Actress.

Well, indeed a lass should know her place Cap'n Sterling! And a galley make for a fine place to hide a whole arsenal of cutlery and spirits. What better place to host the swill and slaughter of me day? if ye catch me drift :huh: Cacklers tend to keel over all a'frighted when they see me coming with dinner sighted in me spyglass, lol.

Indeed, happy to be here everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm glad to have dropped anchor with such a wonderful group of people :) I'm looking forward to visiting quite often.

Finally! Someone t' help dear William in th' kitchen. I'm sure he'll be pleased.

Pass a cold non-GAoP Corona this way, luv. Aw hell, let me two-fist 'em t'nite!

Glad t' have y'aboard.

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

"So boarded I've been by the new wench, have I?"  Sterling chuckles as he enters the pub.  "I like a woman who knows her place, whether that be above or beneath."

(Bess rolls her eyes Heavanwards from her place in the shadows...) :lol:

Sterling drifts into the shadows and halts besides charming Bess. "Come now dear Lady, ye know me well enough, I mean no harm to the ladies of the pub, unless of course they can get past the wife and the mistress." :huh:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Tequila it is lass! Well met indeed me bucko! :lol: Thankee fer invitin' me. By th'way, who be gettin' th'worm??

hehe, RumbaRue, the name has more t'do with me arthritis and the manner in which victuals tend to be... mangled in the choppin' as a result, lol. But i do wield a mean frypan if under the guns!

And peace Cap'n Sterling, lol, i took na'e offense. i rib and get ribbed wi'th' best of 'em! :huh:

Aye, a galley wench says ye. A woman who knows the way t' a man's heart, says I. (Please don't look fer that route wit' the cleaver, Maggi.)

I'll be havin' a non-period Corona, like Matt over yonder is havin'.

Welcome 'board Manglin' Maggi Maloney!

Maggi... welcome to th' Pub!

I fancy th' yer signature image. Tis eye candy to m' eyes, m'dear'n.

Enjoy th' carousin' here. Ye'll find no finer bunch o' buccaneers elsewhere's upon th' World Wide Web.. than here on th' Pub!

I'll b' havin' a tankard o' Pete's grogtini. B)

~Lady B

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Dui Duit lass! Tis goode t'see anoter uv mae ome laund ere moungst otter goode company!

D'lad beind d'counter dere e'bae Ray. Tis im set ye'wonts t'kep appy fer e serves d'rhum an wotnot!

Dees otter lads, keepin dem appy is yer choice ifin ye wishes. B)

I fer one makes sure I'm appy me self!

• 2 weeks later...