pirate secrets

capt sparrow

Ive seen a few things in pirate that i would like to point out first in the begining of the movie why does the kid have braces, at the end of the movie its the same kid as on the beging , and also in the part where all the pirates are raising thier flags why does the hispanic guy raise black beards.

if youve seen anything or would liketo talk about somthing please post. :lol:;)

They are not the same actor.

Brendon Bell who works on Broadway was the gallows singer and no, he does not have braces on. It was makeup that did not photograph right.

The Boy on the Cliff's with Elizabeth is Dominic Scott Kay who already has a nice body of TV and film work to his credit.

Hope this helps.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I noticed in one of the aerial shots when they are sailing through the arctic region, behind some mountains there is a split second where you see a powerboat zoom behind the mountains leaving a large wake.

Usually I never notice these kind of things but I was blown away by the beauty of the scenery and happened to be looking at the upper portion of the screen and the horizon, not the pirate ship in the center of the screen.

newbannersigtar0db.gif

My seat was so lousy it be hard ta tell wot I was seein' most 'o the time. Bootstrap Bill's costume had wot might have been gaps showing light colored skin. Kinda like his dark barnacle suit had splits a half an inch wide in places. Wot was it I be seein?

Don't sit in the corners, it be nae good fer this movie. :lol:

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.

Those looked like braces missing the wires to me in that scene. I've seen plenty of braces as of late. I got 3 cabin boys all wired up for the summer. Call it make-up and lighting, but a little CGI or photoshop would have fixed that and with it being the crucial first scene, would have been money well spent.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.