Mystery Snow Brig

Coastie04

Awesome find, Coastie04! You are a pyrate after me own heart. My soul feels a sad, frightening story. I do hope we are privy to the secrets this beauty keeps. Thanks for the link.

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

That is an amazine site to see. Can you imagine what it would be like to be on the exploration team when the money is raised? Great find Coastie! I've never seen a shipwreck in such great condition. It's almost eerie to see her sitting upright withe the mast and hull in such great condition, almost as if shes waiting to be rigged an set sail.

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!

Seems they could float her if she's in that good shape. SHould be interesting. Kepp us posted Coastie.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I KNEW I mislaid a boat somewhere....

<_<

This seems almost too good to be true, but then the Hamilton is in similar shape up in the lakes.

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered