Pirate Party - 6-9-07 - San Diego, CA

Molly Roger products of tanks, flags, stickers will be at Club Fashion Whore this Saturday, 9pm fer their Pirate Party, which be at ShooterZ: 3815 30th Street, San Diego, CA 92104

Molly Roger is the trademark of Pirate Photog Extrordainare Tiger Lee, author of the Hot Pirate Babes Calendar.

Just passing along the info, mates.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

press release

this about Molly Rogers and Tiger Lee

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I do like the manner in which Tiger Lee does his photos...yet if he would open up some of his shots for those ladies of a Rubenesque figure, I believe he'd be surprised.

The Husband scowles every time he looks at his calenders and mutters, "Ptha, nuthin' but stick insects."

"Don't worry, it's not My Blood!"

I do like the manner in which Tiger Lee does his photos...yet if he would open up some of his shots for those ladies of a Rubenesque figure, I believe he'd be surprised.

The Husband scowles every time he looks at his calenders and mutters, "Ptha, nuthin' but stick insects."

I mentioned that to Tiger and he just pretty much brushed me off like I was nuts.

I think he would be extremely surprised at how much a calendar of REAL SHAPED women in pirate garb would sell just as well if not better. :huh: