A little shaking going on here....

Over the last few days we've had some minor earthquakes. The other night I was in the bathroom taking a shower when an apparently decent one came through (4.0). Never felt it.

Sitting at the computer this morning and just a few minutes ago, we had another quick jolt (about 10:22 AM).....as I continued to type a response to someone...

Every time we get these, I just look and wonder "is it going to get any bigger?"

Small ones are nothing, it's the ones over 5.0 that are very disconcerting. Having been through the Northridge quake when I was living in Tujunga (east San Fernando Valley/Los Angeles), I can say I've been through the worst of a quake. I'll take the small ones any day.

Aye I flew into LAX the morning after that quake..left from a bad blizzard here..that was a tough week..my friends house cracked down the middle..take care Rumba..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Over the last few days we've had some minor earthquakes.

Yah... when "The Big One" hits...... I'll be living on the coast, not up in the mountains....... :blink:

Beach front property in the Sierras........... :huh:

Look at the bright side.... the small ones release the presure, so it dosen't build into one of the big ones.....

(theres a good dirty joke somewhere in that line.....maybe I'll figure it out tomarrow....)