Every Pirate Needs One!

JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank

Be sure to read the first review of this fine product! (I don't know what's more bizarre, the fact that such a thing is publicly sold or the fact that Amazon lists it - and claims to have two in stock!)

<_<

How can you not like the internet? (I wonder if you can get one for cheap on eBay...?)

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

I'm not sure what scares me more..the person who may buy that if they had that kind of dough..or the items also viewed by people who looked at it which include an inflatable "Love sheep" , milk, and a fresh, skinned rabbit..

That's a frightening party in the making... :blink:

Well it IS cheaper than a Toyota...

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

A skinned rabbit is cheaper still.

(I think people view those items because they're all in the "weird" section on Amazon. It's kind of like the "Everything Else>Weird Stuff" category on eBay (once you get past all the "paid for top-listing crappy services" banner ads, that is. (These people need to go back to putting their "services" in the back pages of the National Enquirer. Or, better yet, Weakly World News..."Use the product Bat Boy used to make his millions!")))

For more complete lack of insight into the product, look up "badonkadonk" on Wiki. Someone just pointed out to me what this meant...I had no idea. :lol: (Apparently I need to listen to more popular music so's I can understand popular culture...or maybe not.)

"Am I not?"

:lol::lol::lol:

When I clicked on it here's the "also boughts:"

"Customers who bought items like this also bought

California Green Seedless Grapes, 1 lbs

Chiquita Bananas, 4.5 lbs

'Fart Bomb Bags' - Practical Joke by Loftus International

Spicy Lamb Sausages - Merguez - 24 Links

'Stink Bombs' - Practical Joke by Loftus International"

I think Loftus International has cornered the market on all things flatulent...... :lol:

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Someone just pointed out to me what this meant...I had no idea. :huh: (Apparently I need to listen to more popular music so's I can understand popular culture...or maybe not.)

Pretty darn innocent for a Pyrate.

Did anyone tell you about "booty"? :huh:

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

At only 1100 lbs it ain't much of a tank.

And, at 6hp, I fail to see how it can move itself, much less a boarding party of 5...

I think you'd need at LEAST a 10hp Honda OHV to get that puppy flying.

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Someone just pointed out to me what this meant...I had no idea.  :lol: (Apparently I need to listen to more popular music so's I can understand popular culture...or maybe not.)

Pretty darn innocent for a Pyrate.

I can see how you might perceive me that way based on what I understand of your worldview. I perceive it as being more like "idealistic." (But I suspect you knew that already, Phil. :o )

"Am I not?"