Check out this Johnny Depp Impersonator

Christine

Amazing! So what does a photo double do in a movie shoot. Bess?

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Amazing! So what does a photo double do in a movie shoot. Bess?

-- Hurricane

Doubles at a distance or near distance for an actor with boring things like riding in a cart, running, scenes over a shoulder and such like....

Ron learned how to do the most wonderful *Lizard run* which is what they call the Jack run.

Terrific! :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Always wondered that one... thanks!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Dopleganger!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

There's one guy who does almost as good a job at www.sithcamaro.com. He showed up at Celebration 3 - a huge Star Wars convention - as Capn' Jack.

George Lucas was have a Q&A session, so he gets up and slurs out "Ah would like ta know, why do your new movies not feature any pirates?" which got a big laugh.

Lucas responded with "Did Steven send you?" which got an even bigger laugh.

Toby (aka SithCamero) was also at Celebration IV. He walked up to the X-Wing and said something about needing a new ship. :lol:

We had a nice chat when I was walking between Halls and he joined me for a brief moment. He has the mannerisms down perfectly.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Doubles at a distance or near distance for an actor with boring things like riding in a cart, running, scenes over a shoulder and such like....

It never ceases to amaze me how lazy actors can be. :lol:

The more you pay them the more they want to stay in their trailer.

I've also noticed that the higher paid meat puppets take longer to herd to the set than their low budget counterparts.

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg

Aye, very creep and spooky indeed. Wow, what a look a like. Twins?

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

It never ceases to amaze me how lazy actors can be. :huh:

The more you pay them the more they want to stay in their trailer.

I've also noticed that the higher paid meat puppets take longer to herd to the set than their low budget counterparts.

Well, such as that has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone being lazy.... :huh:

These *double* scenes can be done while the name actor is off doing other things. While Johnny is working a scene with Geoffrey, Ron is running down a beach or sitting with his back to another principle while they say a line.

It saves time and money.

Nope, no complaints on the POTC sets. :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 1 month later...

I've been talking with Ron for some time now. Turns out a friend of mine set up a myspace account for him. I had let him know how I'd be at Comic Con (which was last week) and dress as Supergirl on Saturday. He said he'd be looking for me. Well, we both found each other hanging out at the Hot Wheels booth next to the Batmobile and George Barris, creator of the Batmobile. Other than Pirates, he's big into Batman, so he was on cloud 9 that day!

So far, here's a picture of Ron and George Barris. I'm waiting for more pix from friends who took them. Ron had told me he also has some pix his wife took of us he'll be sending to me. There's one of me as Supergirl posing with Ron. What an interesting combination, Supergirl and Captain Jack Sparrow, lol! :blink:

Capt_Jack_and_George_red.JPG

christinebarbossagy7.jpg