JACK SPARROW -AWE Costume *SPOILER ALERT*

(Ahem....)

I have been trying to tell people for over a year that THIS PICTURE IS FAKE!

It was not in the film because it never exisited. The bottom picture is NOT Depp and everything else was copied from that.

But.... I know some of you will still insist. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:lol: Thanks for the update, crazy the hoaxes that are out there. Missed your original posts about it being a fake I guess... Wonder if Sithcamaro (Depp & Sparrow Impersonator) is sorry that he went to all of that trouble to duplicate a costume that never existed?

He was hoping Jack would be in anything Singapore so... what was the risk worth? :lol:

Besides, for a time he made quite the scene for himself at Cons and Faires.

Hey, I'm not adverse to anyone having fun... :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Funny though... It is quite reminiscent of the Singapore costumes... wonder which came first his or theirs?

And now we can look forward to all the Sparrow dressers at cons pretending they're in the lockers... oy.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

• 1 month later...

I recall there being a picture of Johnny Depp wearing that costume on the Costumer's Guide to Movie Costumes, but it seems to have been taken down.

I was told that it was made for a costume design competition, but that it was not going to be in the movie a couple of months before AWE was released.

(Ahem....)

I have been trying to tell people for over a year that THIS PICTURE IS FAKE!

It was not in the film because it never exisited. The bottom picture is NOT Depp and everything else was copied from that.

But.... I know some of you will still insist. :huh:

Looks like you need to say it at least one more time, as always. ;)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Looks like you need to say it at least one more time, as always. :huh:

Naw...

What I have to say isn't worth a grain of Salt I think she said...

Remember? ;)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Naw...

What I have to say isn't worth a grain of Salt I think she said...

Remember? :huh:

Funny, that's been my opinion of her all this time. ;)

Whenever I want the straight story, I always turn to you. Say "Hi" to Ted and Terry for us, would you? :huh:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

He IS selling it on eBay.

Or I saw it the other day. May have done so already. I don't see it listed anymore. ;)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

That's a great photoshop job. I can't tell where they put in the Johnny Depp parts. Do you know who faked the picture?

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Looking at the picts, I am beginning to wonder . . .

WAS the first pict actually OF Sithcamaro and then had the face of Depp added in by photoshop?

The hands and everything else looks DEAD ON in lighting, shading, and grain. Only Depp's face looks different (and then only ever so slightly).

The costumes also look IDENTICAL!

Are those shots of the same costume and the same hands, but with the first having an altered face?

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

WAS the first pict actually OF Sithcamaro and then had the face of Depp added in by photoshop?

The hands and everything else looks DEAD ON in lighting, shading, and grain. Only Depp's face looks different (and then only ever so slightly).

Are those shots of the same costume and the same hands, but with the first having an altered face?

Disney had a heads up about the original picture last year.

The only thing shopped in was Depp's face.

The rest is all that lad that wore it to conventions and such like. :rolleyes:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

The hands and everything else looks DEAD ON in lighting, shading, and grain.  Only Depp's face looks different (and then only ever so slightly).

The rest is all that lad that wore it to conventions and such like. :rolleyes:

So . . .

It looks like I was RIGHT!

(Pats self on back B) )

B)

B)

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

The hands and everything else looks DEAD ON in lighting, shading, and grain.  Only Depp's face looks different (and then only ever so slightly).

The rest is all that lad that wore it to conventions and such like. :ph34r:

Did Toby get in trouble with Disney for this? I don't remember him ever mentioning this, but then again that's not something someone would want to talk about.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg